The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.By accessing this mobile-enable web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, are above the age of 13 and will take sole responsibility to keep confidential your password for your account with Enara Health.
Information provided on the Enara Health mobile-enable web site is not meant for urgent medical care. Information provided on the Enara Health mobile-enable web site should not be used in lieu of the advice of your physician or another healthcare professional. In an urgent or emergency situations, call 911.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Permission is granted to allow users to 1) schedule visits with their providers and other healthcare professionals, 2) view and receive personal information from your medical record and general health related information, 3)communicate with practitioners and staff via secure message, 4) authorizer other users to view selected health information, 5) comment on a task or request, 6) receive emails from Enara Health and 7) participate telehealth visits with providers and staff. This is the grant of a non-transferable license for personal/non-commercial use, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Enara Health’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions.
- Enara Health reserves the right to terminate this license at any time.
The materials on Enara Health’s web site are provided “as is”. Enara Health makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Enara Health does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Enara Health or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Enara Health’s Internet site, even if Enara Health or a Enara Health authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. If provisions of this policy are found to be illegal, the validity of the remaining provision shall not be affected.
The materials appearing on Enara Health’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Enara Health does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Enara Health may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Enara Health does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Securely and upon request, Enara Health may display certain information from your medical records. If you think that your medical record information displayed is inaccurate, you can request Enara Health to amend the medical record by mailing a request to our office headquarters.
Enara Health has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Enara Health of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Enara Health’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.